A year ago today Joel and I got in a little sea plane. We saw Dubai from the sky, with its myriad of skyscrapers. We flew almost as high as the highest tower in the world. But not quite as high, since the point was to see the ground.We saw the Palm Jumeira in all its spindly sinking glory.
Looked down the whole length of Dubai above Sheikh Zayed Road.
Flew over the loading docks and Jebel Ali port and harbour.
Past the picture-perfect Burj al Arab and Jumeira Beach Hotel.
Saw the lovely, familiar skyline in miniature.
And most importantly, right before landing, I saidyes(or mumbled wide-eyed).
I'm still very impressed with Joel's creative way of proposing =) How perfect! Your photos from the seaplane look great. I was priviledged to go on one in dubai quite some years ago and because the city wasnt as spectacular back then, the photos are nowhere near as good as yours.
That and I didnt come off it betrothed and with a beautiful ring =) =)
4 comments:
I'm still very impressed with Joel's creative way of proposing =) How perfect!
Your photos from the seaplane look great. I was priviledged to go on one in dubai quite some years ago and because the city wasnt as spectacular back then, the photos are nowhere near as good as yours.
That and I didnt come off it betrothed and with a beautiful ring =) =)
What a sweet post. :)
Beautiful pictures! I'm sure you both will treasure these in years to come.
Cute! :)
*teardrop* So beautiful. Isn't it amazing how time flies...
Post a Comment