What a cheerful and happy place to be! I love your bedspread and the collection of white frames.You have excellent taste!
I do love seeing these snippets of your home, Cait. Your bedspread is adorable- so happy!
Loooove your bedspread it's beautiful! So glad married life is going well for you, sweet friend. (And glad you had success with the buns!)
is that framed fabric? I LOVE it! How clever, and what a fun way to make a room unique and full of personality!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cheerful and happy place to be! I love your bedspread and the collection of white frames.
You have excellent taste!
I do love seeing these snippets of your home, Cait. Your bedspread is adorable- so happy!
Loooove your bedspread it's beautiful! So glad married life is going well for you, sweet friend. (And glad you had success with the buns!)
is that framed fabric? I LOVE it! How clever, and what a fun way to make a room unique and full of personality!
Post a Comment