Friday, 11 February 2011

spring in fabric

If you remember these flowers from a couple summers ago and before:

Another batch was finished with a long-planned project in mind. Here are the candidates.

Not all made it into final display but the completed idea isn't too far off the picture. Once I started working on them again, it didn't take long to make all the flowers; between listening to Tim Keller with Joel, and busywork for scary documentaries about ships and mathematicians (I love you husband). Still must get a picture of it!

A knitter since ten, my sister taught me how to crochet last week, but for the most part I'm working on a quilted blanket (begun a long time ago!).
What are your current projects?

love,
Cait

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Caitlyn! You need to sell these on etsy there georgess!!! I love the pillow!

Elena said...

These are adorable.

I've just started working on some embroidery hoops for my nieces and nephew; I'm planning to stitch their names in different fonts along with a small scene. It's kind of complicated to explain but I'll be posting the final product :)

LeAnna said...

Oh, I love them! Those would look so beautiful on a camera strap. I've been making those lately. :)

Autumn said...

*love*

p.s. i'm loving the peeks into your home!