cait, before i even clicked on your blog tab in my google reader, i just knew this post was gonna hold some special news! praise our wonderful, generous Father! i am THRILLED for you.
I've been reading your blog for a while now, but I don't think I've ever commented. I really admire your creative abilities and your life for Christ and love for your husband! Anyway, I feel like I sort of know you, which is cool...so of course, when I saw this news, I HAD to comment! Praise the Lord for such a wonderful, joyful gift! Cannot wait to see pictures of the beautiful baby when he/she comes :) Katie :)
Cait! I was just looking through some old blog posts of mine and found my way to your new blog and the first thing I see is that you're gonna have a kid!! I just about yelled out loud - THAT IS SO EXCITING! :D I'm really excited for the two of you! You are going to be a wonderful mother :)
18 comments:
Yaaaaaay!!!!! Awwwwww, so excited for you Cait!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord, indeed. He is Good!
Awwwww congratulations!
Hehehe this made me smile....really big =)
YAY! How exciting! :)
Yay! Congratulation!!! <3
Oh, I've been hoping for this post! So excited for you!!!! Praise the Lord for this sweet blessing!!
Congratulations!!!! :)
Praise the Lord! Congratulations! I've been hoping to see this post :).
God bless,
~Micaela
Dearest,
I was waiting for that!
Email to follow soon.
oh, how exciting!!! What a blessing little babies are :) I pray you have a wonderful pregnancy, smooth labor/birth, and very healthy baby!
I screamed when I read this. Haha. Congratulations! What a blessing! :)
cait, before i even clicked on your blog tab in my google reader, i just knew this post was gonna hold some special news! praise our wonderful, generous Father! i am THRILLED for you.
love, tali
Aw, Cait I am so happy for you! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months! What a happy time <3
*squee*
Congratulations! = D
Hi Cait,
I've been reading your blog for a while now, but I don't think I've ever commented. I really admire your creative abilities and your life for Christ and love for your husband! Anyway, I feel like I sort of know you, which is cool...so of course, when I saw this news, I HAD to comment! Praise the Lord for such a wonderful, joyful gift! Cannot wait to see pictures of the beautiful baby when he/she comes :)
Katie :)
Congratulations!!
Cait! I was just looking through some old blog posts of mine and found my way to your new blog and the first thing I see is that you're gonna have a kid!! I just about yelled out loud - THAT IS SO EXCITING! :D I'm really excited for the two of you! You are going to be a wonderful mother :)
Post a Comment