Tuesday, 3 January 2012

thirty-four weeks

Well, I certainly didn't mean to go so long without posting - I blame it on laziness in uploading pictures and the belief that I can't post without at least one picture. And as for pictures, these are two weeks old, so I'm even bigger now!


It's only six weeks til my due date now. I can't believe it! We will have our baby within 8 weeks.
  We are in Washington now, after a blessed week in Virginia visiting families and a church, making new friends and learning a lot. It has been a very smooth transition to the US and living with Joel's grandparents. I miss my family but his is lovely and has really made me feel loved and a part of the family. We had a cozy Christmas and I saw the Nutcracker with my aunts, cousins, and Grandma.

    There is a lot I would love to write about and update you on - in our life and thoughts. More soon!

With love,
Cait

7 comments:

Bethany said...

So exciting! You look lovely! I will continue to pray for you three and your time of transitioning.

L said...

awww yay I love seeing your posts =) So glad things are going well =)

LeAnna said...

You look absolutely darling, sweet lady! So glad to hear all is well. {hugs}

Elisabeth said...

I love your pictures and posts! I'm glad to hear transition to the US has been good so far :)

tali belokonny said...

Oh, you are stunning! So excited for you as you prepare to meet your little lady! It was so great to read a little update.

Pure Joy said...

I'm so happy to see photos and hear a little update. I love you.

brette beck said...

It's so fun to see how your cute little belly grows! :)