Tuesday, 17 July 2012

in the past three months

Our sweet baby has gone from three to four, to five, to almost six months. 
She's gotten to meet both of her grandpas, finally, and her Uncle 'George' (Nate).














We had a long, lovely time with my family in the US, and enjoyed a Memorial Day vacation in Seabrook with my mom's side of the family. Jacqueline is rolling, playing, laughing, babbling, very content, and oh so charming. She went on her first plane ride and attended her first wedding, James and Jamaila in Arizona. Daddy just got back from Dipak's wedding in Texas, and is learning crime analysis and busy writing. Mama is busy troubleshooting cloth diapers, expanding her use of coconut oil, and not blogging.

More soon, I hope!

(Many of these pictures taken by Kyleigh)

4 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

She is so fat, cute, happy, and healthy looking :D :D I love baby pictures. I know she has two proud parents!

Elena said...

Look at your sweet baby! I especially love the photos with Jacqueline in the striped headband--so cute!

Thanks for the photo update, my friend. :)

Pure Joy said...

Pleasure, pleasure! I'm itching to see all of you.
Blessings.

Lostariel said...

She has the best cheeks!