It only lasted a few days, but it was fun to show Jacqueline her first snow (besides what she doesn't remember from the February she was born!). She got cold quickly sitting down in it, but enjoyed walking around, looking at and touching it. She even noticed the big, feathery white flakes falling outside the night before! All of these photos are from our December.
[the split second she let go! She's very close to standing and walking.]
[Below is Jacqueline with her auntie doing her angry face. You'd be amazed at the instant transformation!]
[Her new favorite food, (duck) egg yolk!]
[On Christmas with Grandma...opening her first antique, a little xylophone. She had a lovely first Christmas! I think I was a lot more excited about her new clothes than she was though :]
[With one of her great-grandpas]
[With Grandpa and Nana Debbie, visiting for Christmas]
[Eating egg yolk as her first successful finger food! So cute]
[Angry face again...this girl is so expressive!]
Jacqueline is more and more of a delight as she grows. We've had a busy but happy and fruitful December and look forward to exciting things happening in January :)
with love,
Cait
2 comments:
Hello Cait! loved see the pictures and seeing your beautiful little one! Just a question though: how did you find your midwife? Hope you all are well! Love, Arielle
Hi Arielle, I couldn't find another way to reply so I hope you see this! I just searched for midwives in my area online. I emailed all of them, looked at their websites, and waited to hear back. We were still in Dubai so I emailed, but I would call for a quicker response. Only one was available since I started so late, and she was my favorite from her website. Otherwise people definitely recommend meeting with as many as you can and seeing who you connect with and feel most comfortable with. My midwife was a Christian, an exceptional midwife, as well as very holistic in her care and versed in homeopathics and other remedies, a nice plus. Looking online is probably easiest though. There are several databases of doulas and midwives, and they probably know about others in their area if they are full.
Are you expecting? I hope you are doing very well!! love, Cait
Post a Comment