I'm trying to write down as many memorable sayings as possible, so I thought I'd share a few :)
'Come on wife!' 'Hurry wife!' [Copying Daddy [don't worry, Joel doesn't actually order me around]]
'I please careful, Mommy'
'Please careful, Daddy/Mommy' [she has a paranoid mother]
'I too little' 'I too big' [excuse for everything]
'I don't guess' [before she learned how to say 'I don't know']
'She sad, need a binky' [about a sad woman pictured in her Bible]
'I like really pizza' [trying very hard to get the order just so]
For awhile she said 'justit' at the end of almost any sentence. We couldn't figure it out, and finally realized she was adding 'just a minute' because that's apparently what she hears all day. 'Can I do this...in just a minute?'
and some funny pronunciations -
kinkomber (cucumber)
punknik (pumpkin)
hostible (hospital)
ipsy ipsy spider
What do your favorite littles say?
1 comment:
"NO AUNT KYLEIGH! That's MOMMY's baby!"
Post a Comment