This July, we packed up our little house in Virginia and moved to an apartment in New York City! It was a long-expected move for Joel to go to school, and we were excited to finally arrive here. It has been a huge adjustment, but we are loving it in the city.
I'm excited to finally share a fitting change for my Miessence business - a new logo, website, facebook page, and store site, as Manhattan's Leaf. Feel free to like my facebook page! If you are already subscribed to this blog, that subscription will carry over, but if not, there is a form on the right and on my new pages.
From now on, you can find me at:
www.manhattansleaf.com
From now on, you can find me at:
www.manhattansleaf.com
I'm not sure if I will blog here in the future, but I do plan to continue sharing small personal posts on the new blog.
We are very thankful for the work of a friend in bringing my sketch to life as a beautiful logo. I look forward to getting back into sharing with you here about natural living, the microbiome, Miessence, and life in Manhattan!
We are very thankful for the work of a friend in bringing my sketch to life as a beautiful logo. I look forward to getting back into sharing with you here about natural living, the microbiome, Miessence, and life in Manhattan!
Love,
Cait

1 comment:
Thank you very much for the information provided! I was looking for this data for a long time, but I was not able to find the trusted source..
Construction Logo Design
Post a Comment