Monday, 6 July 2015

Words by Jacqueline: Vol. IV


- "I learned about the police man yesterday."
         'What about him?'
   "We have to obey him. Because he's not a witch."

- "I saw a baseball basket." (basketball hoop)

- "Our weeds! Mommy, why did he take our weeds?!" (After our landlord did some landscaping)

- "I like pineapple. I don't like dragons."

- "Mommy, my eye kicked." (I think she meant twitched :)

- "We're waiting for Grandpa to get rich again...cause then he will be a super grandpa!" (not sure where that one came from...)

- "I'd rather be a chipmunk family, but I don't have one..."

Some words:
'sunscream' - sunscreen
(but they call it 'sun cream' in Peppa Pig, so this may be a combination)
'eksimo' - eskimo
'nuriversity' - university
'tank talk' - tank top

1 comment:

Kyleigh said...

These are my favorite. I always read them to Ezra and then at least once again myself.