Friday, 6 April 2012

of late


If I keep posting as infrequently as I do and tried to catch up with all the pictures in between, it would be way too many, and this isn't just my personal photo album! So I'll come back to some older pictures soon, but here are some recent favorites of 9 week old Jacqueline :) She's just starting to smile responsively, and is growing happier and more content and alert every day. We can't believe how fast she's growing!
She's had her first doctor's appointment, (pumped) bottle, grocery store trip, church visits, stroller walk, restaurant outing, cafe outing, trip to (the other) Great-Grandma's house, pacifier (right at 2 months) and lots of Skype dates.






7 comments:

LeAnna said...

Ahhhhh! I just want to kiss those cheeky cheeks! What a doll. You're doing good, Mama!

Katheryn said...

Oh my gosh Cait, she's so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Sooooo Precious!!

Hannah Parks said...

Sweet baby girl! Oh Cait... she is just gorgeous! I love how she looks so much like both of you already! Miss you, friend.

Elena said...

Oh, I love these! She's precious, Cait. :) It's so good to see your beaming face if only in a photograph.

Brette of the Wood said...

So beautiful, Cait! And you look beautiful, too! I am so happy for you.
-Brette

Pure Joy said...

YES! Praise, praise, praise and glory!
I love you!